3-ply Surgical Protective Mask
Protect yourself with the Surgical Mask. This disposable mask is the standard use filtration device for medical staff and other professionals alike. Its medical grade filtration from viruses, bacteria and other pollutants, supports the safety of yourself, colleagues and clients.
- Safety First
The Surgical Mask guarantees protection from of infectious agents, pollutants and other type of particulates.
- Certified Protection
The Surgical Mask complies with the standards of both WHO and the EU, thus holding both the CE certificate.
- Medical Grade
The Surgical Mask is a medical grade face mask and its filtration makes it ideal for professional and personal use alike.
- Comfortable & Secure
The Surgical Mask is made from high-quality cotton and non-woven cloth, which give the mask a soft interior and exterior, while the dual elastic earlobes ensure a strong secure grip when wearing the face mask.
- At least 98% filtration
- Water-resistant and waterproof
- Highly absorbent
- Comfortable Fit
- Medical Institutes
- Personal Use
- Public Areas
- Office & Retail
- The mask should be discarded if damp, damaged, contaminated, dirty or otherwise uncomfortable to breathe with or to wear.
- The Surgical Mask is for single use only. Repeated use is strictly prohibited.
- 3-ply filtration
- Dual Elastic Earloops
- Non-woven fabric
- EN 149 Certification (CE Marked)
- The masks should be stored in rooms with relative humidity below 80% and temperature between -20° to +30°C.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, heat, moisture, dirt and other external sources of damage.
- Instructions on how to use the surgical mask has been provided with each package
- Each mask can be for a maximum of three hours
- Once the mask is put on avoid any unnecessary touching.
- Replace the mask once it feels damp.